Thursday, December 4, 2008

Spiritual Vitamins A to Z

Remember to take your vitamins every day!

Anxious? Take Vitamin A. "All things work together for good for
those who love God, who are called according to his purpose."
(Romans 8:28)

Blue? Take Vitamin B. "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is
within me, bless his holy name." (Psalm 103:1)

Crushed? Take Vitamin C. "Cast all your anxiety on him, because
he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)

Depressed? Take Vitamin D. "Draw near to God, and he will draw
near to you." (James 4:8)

Empty? Take Vitamin E. "Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and
his courts with praise. Give thanks to him, bless his name."
(Psalm 100:4)

Fearful? Take Vitamin F. "Fear not, for I am with you, do not be
afraid, for I am your God." (Isaiah 41:10)

Greedy? Take Vitamin G. "Give, and it will be given to you. A
good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be
put unto your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you
get back." (Luke 6:38)

Hesitant? Take Vitamin H. "How beautiful upon the mountains are
the feet of the messenger who announces peace, who brings good news,
who announces salvation, who says to Zion, 'Your God reigns.'"
(Isaiah 52:7)

Insecure? Take Vitamin I. "I can do all things through Christ who
strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

Jittery? Take Vitamin J. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and
today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)

Know nothing? Take Vitamin K. "Know this that the Lord is God, it
is He that made us and not we ourselves. (Psalm 100:3)

Lonely? Take Vitamin L. "Lo, I am with you always, even to the
end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)

Mortgaged? Take Vitamin M. "My grace is sufficient for you, for
power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Nervous? Take Vitamin N. "Never, no never will I leave you nor
forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

Overwhelmed? Take Vitamin O. "Overcome evil with good." (Romans
12:21)

Perplexed or puzzled? Take Vitamin P. "Peace I leave with you; my
peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do
not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid."
(John 14:27)

Quitting? Take Vitamin Q. "Quit you like men and women, be
strong." (1 Corinthians 16:13)

Restless? Take Vitamin R. "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently
for him." (Psalm 37:7)

Scared? Take Vitamin S. "Stay with me, and do not be afraid; for
the one who seeks my life seeks your life; you will be safe with
me." (1 Samuel 22:23)

Tired? Take Vitamin T. "Those who wait for the Lord shall renew
their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they
shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah
40:31)

Uncertain? Take Vitamin U. "Understand that I am (the Lord).
Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me."
(Isaiah 43:10)

Vain? Take Vitamin V. "Vexed with unclean spirits: and they were
healed every one. (Acts 5:16)

Wondering what to do? Take Vitamin W. "What does the Lord require
of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly
with your God?" (Micah 6:8)

eXhausted? Take Vitamin X. "Exercise thyself rather unto
godliness." (1 Timothy 4:7)

Yearning for hope? Take Vitamin Y. "Yea, though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for you art
with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4)

Zapped? Take Vitamin Z. "Zealous for good deeds." (Titus 2:14)

-- Author Unknown

No comments: