Friday, December 5, 2008

First Day!

Today is actually my first day of work for December. I was absent from work the other night due to cough and severe colds. I'm feeling a little better now. Hyped as i am, I actually woke up at around 5 am! Imagine that? I'm no early bird when it comes to waking up in the morning.*wink*. My friends can attest to that. I guess i miss work a lot that my subconscious mind and my body clock work in accordance. I guess i need more than a luck, for today will be the inauguration of the Dr. Jerry Cunanan's Foundation and i was informed just yesterday afternoon that i will be one of the usherette. Huh? yeah, having this cough and colds makes me feel uncomfortable. Hope to get thru this day smoothly.

3 comments:

Marie said...

It's good that you still got the drive to work which is way diminishing from me now.. ;( by the way, same ta naay cough and colds,hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Althea C. here. I may not know you personally, but thanks for helping out during the launch. Hope to see you around MHC. We'd be coming by every once in a while to help out the new office. :)

W E N G said...

Hi there Althea... You're welcome. Mindanao Heart Center has been my second home in the last 2 years. And i really believe that it has change a lot of lives. By the way, im a marisian too...a year older than you.