Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Cravings!

I must admit, I have a horrible appetite. I love almost all of the food here on earth except of course those that I am allergic with like the seafood stuffs! It will really kill me if I will have a moderate intake of those. So, lucky my friends who love seafood they can have all of my share!
Recently, especially after the wedding, I have been eating a lot, and I mean a lot! I feel like I'm already getting bigger than my usual built. In response to my observation, I'm planning to limit my sweet intake and carbo intake, but situations doesn't permit me. I am all the more incline to eat the food I'm trying to despise!
Now I'm craving for pasta! hungarian! blackforest! tropical fresh fruitsalad! *wink*

Will Somebody lecture me on food discipline!!!!

No comments: