Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Flight


Yesterday, January 7 at around 4 in the morning, we headed to the Davao International Airport. It was the scheduled flight of my in-laws for Zamboanga. Some of them was their first time to board the plane. Noy and I were a little bit worried if they will be able to check-in to their respective flight smoothly. I checked out the Cebu Pacific office and lucky to see my cousin who works there is on duty. He accompanied me inside the airport and i was able to help my in-laws in there checking in. Once we were at the boarding area, i saw the excitement in the faces of my nieces. They were s thrilled to ride the plane. I can just recall the same experience during my first flight. Looking at their faces just made me smile and feel content. We actually made this kids' dream come true.

No comments: