Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Missing Home

It's been 2 weeks since I moved out from our humble home and I'm missing it badly. I miss having my mom and dad around the house telling me what to do and what is not to do. I miss my brother, who sleeps most of the time (love you kuys)*wink* I miss my sisters, they are my baking buddies. I miss my bed and my computer most especially. Sad that I can't bring it with me since my siblings are still studying they need it more than I do. I miss waking up late and not worrying over something! I miss everybody and everything inside our home! *sob*
Many of my friends say that I'll get over it somehow and enjoy the new life I am in! Well, all I can say that it is not easy, and it will never be easy putting your past behind but I'm trying and will even try harder to give this new chapter of my life a chance to unfold.

No comments: