Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Accessorize Yourself!

Since I was a child, I love to make beaded necklaces and bracelets for me and my playmates. When I was older, I was fond of jazzing up or accessorizing my attire especially when I am going out with my friends, go to the beach, window shopping, dining out and road trips. My high school friends and I loved to experiment on colors and beads to make into beautiful, elegant Lanyards. In college, I helped out my friends from the business administration division to make fashion necklaces and bracelets to sell in their booths during the BUSINESS WEEK affair. I guess I could never outgrow of my fondness with beads.
Just recently, I discovered an amazing site that produces elegant, durable and stylish Beaded Lanyards and I was delighted to see that there are many designs to choose from. You can also have your own beaded lanyards made for all kinds of occasions plus these lanyards have hangers wherein you can use it in the office or at your workplaces as ID or badge holder.
One nice thing about these world-class lanyards is that its makers have help lots of organizations through fund raising activities. What a best way to raise funds! If given a chance, I would really love to participate in this Fundraising Jewelry campaign. In that way I can be as fashionable and stylish as i wanted to be and at the same time helping the beneficiaries of the fund raising campaign,

No comments: