Monday, October 27, 2008

Flowers


Time flies so fast and we are drawing near our wedding date. I didn't even notice that i haven't had an entry here for sometime now. I'm quite busy with the preparations. My main concern as of the moment is the flowers for the entourage and the reception. As much as possible i don't want to splurge much on the flowers as this will be only temporary. I'm looking for direct suppliers of flowers. I have one contact at tupi, south cotabato, for the roses and mums... My florist also needs liliums and gerbera to complete his masterpiece. If you happen to know some suppliers... Pls buzz in...

2 comments:

WHITEShadow said...

Congratulations! Wedding is an exciting day to anticipate. I pray all things goes well before then.

weng said...

thanks whiteshadow. It so nice of you to drop by....