Monday, April 13, 2009

Western Furnitures, my must-haves



One thing my husband and I have in common is the love for western furniture. We both believe that this kind of furniture exudes class and elegant beauty. Since our room is not that big, we opted to have a queen size bed with minimal design. We found just the perfect design as shown above. It is perfect in a sense that it has the shade of brown and maple/orange, both are our favorite color by the way, which are perfect for our interiors. So those of you who are interested and fond of western designs for your bed, check the site out and you will find great designs to choose from. The site is also open for those who loves to shop for other bedroom furniture such as dressers and nightstands. See it for yourself!

1 comment:

LIZZIE said...

Ahhhh.. Looking at the picture of the bed make me long for my own big bed.. Huhu.. I love big beds. Need to scout around soon for furnitures in Bumsey and my home.. :P