Friday, November 28, 2008

True Love

Here are some quotes for the romantics peeps out there....


True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on
--- Lovely

I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me.
-- Runaway Bride

True Love is something you share with someone... a journey that takes a lifetime to complete.
-- Tina Nguyen

For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend, for filling my life with joy and loving me without end, I do.by
--Unknown


No comments: