Saturday, November 29, 2008

Colds

I hate it... my nose is literally dripping... I think I'm having colds... Surfed the net to check if i really am having colds and here's what i found...


Common symptoms are sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing and coughing and is sometimes accompanied by pink eye, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headache, and loss of appetite.

I guess this all summed up what I'm feeling today. I've taken more than a liter of water already and it never alleviated the symptoms. I took Tuseran per friends advice and nothing happened. Huhuhuhu... Since this is Viral and is self limiting.... my only hope is some megadoses of vitamin C....

Some unsolicited advice here.... Please do take your daily dose of vitamins and guard your health, you wouldn't want to be sick this Christmas Season ryt?

No comments: