Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vertigo Attacks

Last week was definitely not my week. While I was driving on my to meet my hubby after my, I suddenly felt dizzy. I tried to focus on my driving since I am just a few blocks away from where my hubby was waiting for me. When I finally reached him. I let him drive and sank my head into the car pillow. When we reached home, I never said a word to him and went directly to bed. I woke up early to pee and was shocked to know that I still felt the dizziness and this time I almost lost balance. I slowly went back to bed and told my hubby to drive me to the hospital because I need to have myself check. When we got to the hospital, the doctor told me that I have vestibular neuritis and that causes my loss of balance. It was an awful experience being not able to stand and do things alone. It went on for more than a week. Boredom set in and I felt so helpless. Now, I am slowly gaining my skills without assistance anymore. Thank God!

1 comment:

DoLLY said...

Hope you're feeling better this time, Weng.