Thursday, June 18, 2009

Roaming Portugal

One of the countries that I love to visit someday is Portugal. Do you know why? Aside from the fact that the Portuguese are related to the Philippine history, I am fascinated with their rich culture and tradition. My husband and I wanted to explore the different tourist spots of the country. As this is a vacation, I looked into their Aeroporto de Lisboa website for some guidelines. A personal choice of mine is hotel that is beachfront like the Hotel Porto Santo. But we could not do this if we don't have a ride that would take us to these captivating places.I looked into some car services and I checked on 121 car hire portugal. The company is obviously efficient in their services and would guarantee costumer satisfaction. So if you are considering a trip to Portugal, might as well get the services these company.

No comments: